- Whale and Dolphin Watching Tour
- Groupe SizePrice per person
- 2 People80 USD
- 3 People70 USD
- 4 People65 USD
- 5 People60 USD
- 6 People55 USD
- 7 People50 USD
- 8 People45 USD
Price Valid Until 30/04/2024
- Air-conditioned vehicle with fuel
- English-speaking chauffeur guide
- All parking and highway charges where applicable
- All taxes
Itinerary idea in detail
Start your adventure from Colombo! The Mirissa Whale Watching day tour offers an exciting trip with a mix of beach fun and sea exploration. Cruise down the Southern highway in the early morning with our friendly driver. We’ll take you to our carefully chosen whale-watching boat operator, providing a picnic breakfast. Prepare for a five-hour sea journey where you may spot magnificent whales. Upon returning to shore, our driver will lead you to the Paradise Beach Club Restaurant for a tasty lunch. Afterward, take a refreshing dip in the pool overlooking the Indian Ocean before cruising back to Colombo.
Discovering Mirissa during the Mirissa Whale Watching Day tour is like stepping into a tropical paradise. This small, crescent-shaped beach, located near the southern tip of Sri Lanka, turns your dreams of a tropical escape into reality. Enjoy the stunning sunsets and sunrises on this secluded sandy beach. The guesthouses and homes set back from the beach create a peaceful atmosphere, making you feel like you’re on a deserted island. Occasionally, the tranquility is interrupted by the sound of a coconut falling or the pop of a chilled beer being opened.
Here’s a glimpse of the typical itinerary for the Mirissa Whale Watching Day Tour:
- Pick up from your Colombo hotel and a 2 ½ hours drive to Mirissa.
- Depart for the Indian Ocean off Mirissa at 6:30 AM to search for Blue Whales, returning to the shore by noon.
- Enjoy lunch at a recommended restaurant.
- Head back to Colombo with a 2 ½ hours drive.
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Mirissa and make unforgettable memories on this one-day tour!