- Trip Plan
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest National park in Sri Lanka located east of Tissa. Yala is one of the best and most popular parks in the country due to its diversity and density of mammals.
Yala hosts a variety of ecosystems ranging from a moist monsoon forest to freshwater and marine wetlands. It’s one of the 70 Important Bird areas in Sri Lanka. Yala harbours 215 bird species including 6 endemic species of Sri Lanka. The number of mammals that have been recorded from the park is 44, and it has one of the highest Leopard Densities in the World.
- Yala National Park
- Gem Museum & Gem Mine
What they say!!
No details found.
Piking you upYou will be picked up from your hotel (only in Colombo city limits) or any other place in Colombo city limits by our chauffeur guide at 05:00 am and commence to Yala National Park.
At The National Park of YalaStreams in the park can sustain a large herd of Sri Lankan Elephants including Sri Lanka Elephant, 44 Species of mammals are resident in Yala National Park. 25 individual leopards are estimated to roam in Block 1. The elephant herd of Yala contains 300-350 individuals. Sri Lanka Sloth Bear, Sri Lanka Leopard, Sri Lankan Elephant, and wild water Buffalo have threatened species that Yala is Harbouring. Toque, Macaque, Golden Palm Civet, Red Slender Loris, and Fishing Cat are among the other mammals that can be seen in Yala. The elephant population of the park varies seasonally. Do a safari by a 4X4 jeep around 3 to 4 hours.
At The RestaurantThereafter proceed to Colombo and on the way stop for a lunch break (your own expense).
End of The Journey
At Your Hotel or At The Place Where You Picked Up.After completion of the Udawalawe National Park day tour, transfer back to Colombo. You will be safely dropped at your hotel or at the place where you picked up.
- Pick-Up Location in Colombo City Limits. (if it is Outside city limits extra charge have to be applied)
- Transport by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English speaking chauffeur guide.
- 01 Bottled water ( 500ml ) per person
- Private transportation
- Safari Jeep
- Lunch or any other meals and drinks (available to purchase)
- Expenses of personal nature such as – Tips for Guides, Drivers, Porters & waiters.
- personal travel insurance, etc.
- Entrance fees of Pinnawala
- Entrance fees of temple of the tooth relic
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing