- Trip Plan
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kandy is most Famous for the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa). This beautiful city is gifted with scores of attractions that include Sri Dalada Maligawa, Kandy Lake, Aluth Maligawa, four great Devales, Kandy National Museum, Raja Tusker hall, Royal Palace & Park, Sri Dalada Museum, Udawattekelle Bird Sanctuary and many more.
You could visit all these attractions within a few hours for they are situated in close proximity.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Free Head Massage in a Spice Garden
- Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa)
- Four great Devalas
- Kandy National Museum & Sri Dalada Museum
- Raja Tusker hall
- City Tour in Kandy
- Free Tea Factory Visit
What they say!!
No details found.
Piking you upYou will be picked up from your hotel (In Colombo or Negombo city limits) or any other place in Colombo or Negombo city limits by our chauffeur guide at 06:00 am and commence to Pinnawala.
At Pinnawala Elephant OrphangeEstablished in 1975 with 05 orphaned elephants in an area of 25 acres of land at Pinnawala, a village in the Kegalle district, The Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is the only orphanage of elephants which cares for the world's largest herd of captive elephants that accounts for nearly 90 orphans. Thereafter proceed to Kandy.
En Route Stop
For a Ayurvedic Head MassageOn the way stop at a Spice Garden where you can get an Ayurvedic Head Massage free of charge. Also, you will be introduced different spices of Sri Lanka and see how the spices are grown, harvested and produced.
At Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa)Reach to Kandy and have lunch in a Local Restaurant. Thereafter visit the temple of the sacred tooth relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa). This is one of the most sacred and important places of Buddhists. You will be able to see the room where the tooth relic is kept and many other places including the Audience hall, Four Great Devalas, Raja Tusker Hall and World Buddhism museum.
At Kandy View PointThereafter commence the sightseeing of Kandy city including Kandy lake, viewpoint, Kandy Local Market. Next, you can visit a Gem museum, Sri Lankan wood carving shop and a silk shop.
En Route Stop
At a Tea FactoryThen proceed to a tea factory where you can see step by step, how tea is produced in the factory and taste variety of Ceylon tea.
End of The Journey
At Your Hotel or At The Place Where You Picked Up.After completion of the Kandy day tour, transfer back to Colombo or Negombo. You will be safely dropped at your hotel or at the place where you picked up.
- Pick-Up Location in Colombo or Negombo City Limits. (if it is Outside city limits extra charge have to be applied)
- Transport by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English speaking chauffeur guide.
- 01 Bottled water ( 500ml ) per person
- Private transportation
- Lunch or any other meals and drinks (available to purchase)
- Expenses of personal nature such as – Tips for Guides, Drivers, Porters & waiters.
- personal travel insurance, etc.
- Entrance fees of Pinnawala
- Entrance fees of temple of the tooth relic
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing